Monday, April 4, 2011

He wants to bless us........week 99

Hello Family,

I didn´t have time to write today. I think it is going to have to be a short letter today. Sorry....

I thought of you all this week end as we gathered together to listen to the prophets voice. How wonderful it is to know that God reveals His will to us each personally through his servants. I loved all of the talks. I especially thought a lot on Elder Oaks talk about Desires. I really feel like the Lord is blessing us for our desires in Jinotepe. We had three times as many investigators in church as a zone this week when compared with last week. What a miracle because of much prayer, fasting and hard work. The Lord will help us have miracles this month. We not only expect this hard work to be shown by people in church but also by baptisms! We are focused on the work. We were able to bring two new families this week to church and it is really becoming a hard juggling act to teach all of the new people we have found. This is the work of the Lord. I testify of it! I have seen his hand in some miraculous ways extend down to us to answer our prayers. I feel like He has his eyes on us. He wants to bless us.

Well my dear family. What is it that you desire? What is that we are willing to work for? That is what we will have. Let us not let our fear of success make us live far below our privileges as sons and daughters of the almighty. What is the famous quote---My greatest fear isn´t that I am inadequate but that I am powerful... We have his help always.

I promise to write more next week. I send you my love and support and prayers across the miles. May the Lord bless you according to your desires as He does with mine.

Elder Grant Russell