Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY GRANT

Just want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Packages were sent, wishes were given....but you are gone. You'll have to wait until next week. Here's some wishes....

Hey Elder Russell, How is it going? I have been reading your emails and you seem to be doing well. How is the Spanish coming along? I will send you a more detailed email later. Have a great birthday! Love ya man and I hope you are learning tons, Troy

Grant- Happy 20th dude!! I know it should be Elder Russell, but you know I just have not gotten used to that yet! I have read the letters your mom has forwarded and I am so glad you are doing so well. I did not realize that you were that great in Spanish already. Way to go!! I am so excited for you and the experiences you are going to be having on your mission. Obviously I haven't been on a mission, but I wrote my brothers every week faithfully and I know this is going to change your life. You are going to become a MAN!! This is a big step--I am sure you already know this, but I just thought I would remind you. Work hard, pray hard, and have no regrets. You are going to do awesome! We hope you have a great birthday!!

Love--Corey, Shannon, Candon, Shaylee, and Cash Dahle

Grant, may you have a wonderful birthday. My prayers, love, and best
wishes are sent to you again. May your new year as a missionary be
e3xtra special and may the Lord walk with you always. Love Grandma
Turner...X X X X X

Hi Vicki- Give Grant our love and let him know how proud we are of him. Tell him we pray for him and know the Lord is watching over him. Happy Birthday and hope he has a fantastic week! All our love, Joni