Monday, August 17, 2009

Friends can now email me too........week 14

So the president has made a change in who we can email. I can now email friends and such for 20 minutes every week due to the fact that the pouch service is no longer available. So I was wondering if you might be able to first off all, enter my hotmail account and send me some addresses that I have there...you know, for my good friends...Brian Fernandez, Brianna Houck, etc. I should have at least a few. Also, look at my email sent box and see who I typically sent emails to before the mission. Also include those if possible. Thanks a ton.

If you don't mind, please send this message to Brianna.

Hey there Bri! So exciting news...my mission president is now allowing us to email friends for 20 minutes each week so we can now correspond!



Long time no see/talk! Well, yeah, and it is going to be a long time for sure. How have things been going for you? I hope my mom has been sending my emails to you so know what I have been up to. If not, ask her to send a few or all of them if you so desire.

The mission is great! I am loving being here. I have great experiences every day and I am learning how to be a better servant of the Lord every day too. Like I said, I think you will get a better idea by reading my emails...

But how are things for you? Are you getting ready for school? How were your last experiences in Spain? I would love an update every once in a while when you get a chance...until then, God Speed!

Elder Grant Russell

And this one to Brian Fernandez...

Elder Fernandez,

Como esta elder!? Mucho tiempo sin vernos! Como le ha ido en los ultimas semanas/meses. No hemos hablado en mucho tiempo. Actualmente, estoy en la mision y disfrutandolo bastante! Estoy aprendiendo cosas cada dia y me siento tan agredecido por la oportunidad servir.

Anyhow, I thought it would be nice to keep in touch from time to time and share experiences. I can now email 20 minutes or so every week to friends. If you can do the same, that would awesome! Que Dios le bendiga!

Elder Grant Russell

Anyway, thanks Mom, and we will talk next week.